Nova Health Therapies, Inc. a San Jose, CA based company is seeking a Speech and Language Pathology and Early Intervention Supervisor to join its Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
The SLP Supervisor would undertake the following duties:
1) Undertake Supervision of SLPAs / CFYs in the School Districts and at the Head office.
2) Undertake development of IEPs, assessments, triennials and direct therapeutic activities for the SLPAs and attend IEP meetings and case conferences.
3) Supervise Early Intervention Specialists on the Clinic Team, oversee the assessments of clients, present reports at the coordination meetings and ensure that timelines are met.
4) Coordinate with the Chief of Operations to develop and conduct professional development courses for Nova Health Therapies and client staff
5) Ensure compliance with all state, federal and legal mandates with respect to Part B and Part C services
6) Undertake recruitment activities in liaison with the COO and the Business Development Team, developing connections with Universities and Professional Organizations in the areas of Speech Pathology and Special Education
7) Develop the Augmentative and Alternative Communication Clinic at the San Jose site and provide services.
8) Undertake assigned duties as directed by the COO.
California State License in Speech Language Pathology
Nova Health Therapies is a leading clinic based and school based Organization providing best evidence based practices in the area of Special Education and Speech and Language Pathology. The Organization has a cadre of Speech and Language Pathologists, undertaking clinical services at the Organization's clinic and its partner agency sites. The Organization provides services to Public and Non Public... Schools, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health Agencies.
Nova Health Therapies Mission:
To invest in and expand the professional and personal vistas of our Employees
To provide our clients with excellent cadre of professionals, whose skills are embedded in evidence based practices