Nova Health Therapies is a San Jose, California based Organization, seeking to fill several SLPA positions in schools and early intervention settings.
The duties of this position are as follows:
Under the direction of the certified SLP support the provision of Speech Therapy services to patients under the appropriate guidelines
• Under the direction of supervising SLP, assist with screening of patients in accordance with the policies to determine need for intervention/treatment (without interpretation).
• Under the direction of supervising SLP, assist with assessments of patients in accordance with the policies to determine need for intervention/treatment (without interpretation).
• Assist with documentation as directed by SLP while adhering to client’s Speech Therapy Department procedures regarding documentation of Speech Therapy services.
• Follow documented treatment plans or protocols developed by the supervising SLP.
• Document patient performance and report the findings/information to the supervising SLP.
• Perform other duties as assigned including clerical duties related to preparing materials and scheduling activities as directed by the SLP.
• Maintain safe and clean work area and adhere to facility/company safety standards.
• Assist with maintenance and checks of equipment.
• Project a positive and professional image at all times.
• Maintain positive relationships and rapport with coworkers, patients, family members and facility personnel.
California SLPA License
TB and Livescan clearance
Internal Number: 002
About Nova Health Therapies, Inc.
Nova Health Therapies is a leading clinic based and school based Organization providing best evidence based practices in the area of Special Education and Speech and Language Pathology. The Organization has a cadre of Speech and Language Pathologists, undertaking clinical services at the Organization's clinic and its partner agency sites. The Organization provides services to Public and Non Public Schools, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health Agencies.
Nova Health Therapies Mission:
To invest in and expand the professional and personal vistas of our Employees
To provide our clients with excellent cadre of professionals, whose skills are embedded in evidence based practices