New Hope Therapy Center offers Comprehensive Services for children and adults. Specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Adult Neurogenics. We are a collaborative team with on-going support. Candidates with diverse clinical skills a plus. Strong CF/SLPA will be considered.
Exceptional On-site Supervision and Mentorship provided. Collaborative and supportive work environment with on-going clinical and peer support.
***Manageable caseload with minimal paperwork, so you can focus on providing quality care.
* Conduct Comprehensive Speech, Voice, Fluency, Language and Swallowing Assessments
* Provide direct 1:1 Speech-Language Therapy
* Train Parents/Caregiver for Carryover and Generalization
* On-site and Immediate Supervision
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Benefits
* Paid Sick Days
* Paid Time-off
* Continue Education
* Technology Stipend
* Masters Degree in Communication Disorders or Related
* CA State License or RPE Temporary License
* ASHA Certification and CCC a plus
* CPR Certificate
* TB Clearance
* ABA Therapy a plus
Internal Number: NHTC104
About New Hope Therapy Center
New Hope Therapy Center (NHTC) is a private practice in Orange County offering comprehensive services for adults and children with communication and feeding issues. We specialize in treating patients with Developmental Delays, Neurogenic Disorders and Autism Spectrum Disorders. A collaborative team approach and client-centered focus makes this a rich working environment.