Nova Health Therapies, Inc., a California based company is seeking applications for the role of Speech and Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellowship for school and clinic based positions throughout California.
Duties of the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - CFY:
* Undertake assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders.
* Undertake development and implementation of Individualized Family Services Plan and Individualised Education Plan including initial, annual, triennial and interim plans
* Have knowledge and expertise in Special Education areas.
* Perform all other Speech Pathologist duties as assigned.
* Experience in specific areas such as language disorders, speech sound disorders, and autism
* Knowledge of the principles, practices, methods and techniques of speech-language therapy
Excellent salary and Sign-on bonus
Employee Referral Bonus
Attractive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Training on IEP laws and regulations
401K retirement plan
Paid sick leaves during the year
H1B Visa sponsorship
Green Card Sponsorship
The professional will hold a current or be eligible for California State Speech Language Pathologist License or Clinical Fellowship.
Please note that if you do not have a current license, Nova Health Therapies can assist you in this process. The applicant would be responsible for service fees related to this process. For more information, please contact Nova Health Therapies offices.
Internal Number: 7
About Nova, Inc.
Nova Health Therapies is a leading clinic based and school based Organization providing best evidence based practices in the area of Special Education and Speech and Language Pathology. The Organization has a cadre of Speech and Language Pathologists, undertaking clinical services at the Organization's clinic and its partner agency sites. The Organization provides services to Public and Non Public Schools, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health Agencies.
Nova Health Therapies Mission:
To invest in and expand the professional and personal vistas of our Employees
To provide our clients with excellent cadre of professionals, whose skills are embedded in evidence based practices