WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING SPANISH-ENGLISH BILINGUAL THERAPISTS TO WORK IN SSF and SAN MATEO!
Join our therapy family! Speech Goals is looking for a motivated candidate with a bright outlook as a new addition to our therapy family, to hire right away. We're a team of positive professionals whose #1 goal is to support each other so we can best serve our clients and community, and we would love to have you.
- Spanish-bilingual candidates only please
- bachelors and at least 2 years of experience with young children
- licensed SLPAs
- CF-SLP Candidates Welcome
- licensed Speech-Language Pathologists
- We love candidates who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team, who are not afraid to ask questions, collaborate, and seek support to do the best possible job of caring for our families.
- your own classroom
- provided class furniture and New Hire Allowance to purchase therapy materials
- mobile device or tablet: for notes and communication
- client-focused therapy: less reports, less deskwork, more time to make a difference with our families!
- monthly therapist meetings: for support, sharing therapy concepts, and discussions with guest speakers
- summer/winter team bonding
- team events throughout the year: outings, dance lessons, Zumba, and more!
- Early Intervention experience with toddlers and families
- center- and home-based therapy
- own mode of transportation
- drivers license
- car insurance
- 2-week training period, 3-month probationary period
Speech Goals is a peninsula pediatric speech therapy company whose main client base is between the ages of 1 and 3. We serve many low-income families of children with diagnoses such as Speech-Language Delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder. We apply a general environment and parent education curriculum where each month we have outings or events for our families for the children to better generalize language practices and experience therapy in different environments.